Friday, March 09, 2012

Nine months old!

The boys had their well-child visits on their nine month birthday. Jack was 20 lbs., 27 1/2 in., and Justin was 19 lbs., and 28 1/4 in. They each got one shot and a heel prick. Their pediatrician said they were both doing great!

After the visit and their bottles, the boys and I went up to Denton. I had arranged for us to come at the end of the diagnostician meeting. I loved showing the boys off as well as seeing my co-workers! My supervisor and I also had a good talk. Next year is going to be interesting with me back at work!

With the pediatrician's agreement, we started the boys on a new schedule! They are getting three meals and two snacks, instead of five bottles. Plus, it means that they wake up later and go to bed earlier. So far, it's working out pretty well! No more six a.m. feedings! Everybody wins!

No comments: