Friday, May 11, 2012

Eleven months old!

This past Wednesday marked the boys' eleven month birthday! I cannot believe how fast this year is going past! To celebrate the big day, we went to the Starbucks happy hour and I had some cake! Oh, and I sang Happy birthday to them.

Lots of things have been happening in our world. We registered the boys for school and I signed my contract for next school year. I'm very, very excited about the boys' school, although it will be hard at first to drop them off.

Last weekend, we also took our second out of town trip with the boys. We went to visit David's parents and family in Abilene. This visit was somewhat easier because I didn't have to worry about pumping and storing milk, the boys' feeding times are more spread out, and the boys weren't sick.That being said, traveling with twin infants is not easy by any means.

The boys did have their first experience with sand yesterday. We met a group from PAMOM at a 'beach' in a nearby town. The beach was really a large sanded area with a playground.There's also a splash park behind it. The boys were in their stroller for most of the visit, but I decided to see what they'd do with sand. They patted it, crawled on it and of course, tried to eat it. Pretty much what I expected.

My next feat: plan the boys' first birthday party!

No comments: