Well, Justin does anyway. He woke up with a 102 degree fever on Monday, the day when I had a 7:30 a.m. ARD at one of my campuses. I also had an 8:00 ARD as well, both with an interpreter. It's really difficult to schedule with an interpreter, so I really couldn't reschedule. David took Jack to school, then got Justin a doctor appointment later that morning. Mom met him there and he went home with her for the day. Turns out that it's an ear infection with a bit of a cold. We got a prescription for antibiotics to help.
Yesterday, he still had a fever, so he was back at my parents' house. He was acting okay, but still not feeling a hundred percent. This morning, he didn't feel warm, so off they both went to school. Then we got a phone call around ten-thirty. I was in the middle of an ARD and unable to get the phone, so David picked him up from school. I had another ARD at my other campus in the afternoon, then made my way home.
He was feeling warm again before bed, so he got another dose of Tylenol. He was acting kind of cranky, too, but that's pretty typical of both of them in the late afternoon/early evening. We have arrangements with Mom for tomorrow. Friday is their class Christmas party, lets hope he's better by then! Plus going to Abilene this weekend and Christmas next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment