Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Chuck E. Cheese & CooCoos

Mom and I thought it might be fun to take the boys to Chuck E Cheese. I looked it up and found that they had a toddler area. We decided to go at ten in the morning, when it wasn't busy. They checked us in, Mom got some tokens and we tried the boys on some rides. They only liked a couple of them, the rest they cried and wanted off. After walking around, looking at games, eating some pizza and meeting Chuck E. Cheese, we decided they would enjoy the place better when they are a little older.

Next, we decided to try taking them to CooCoos. It's a place full of inflatable stuff for kids to play on. Some of it was too old for them, other stuff they liked. Justin is fearless and will try anything, Jack is more cautious. I got some great pictures of the fun. Enjoy!

























1 comment:

Barbara Rollins said...

Such HANDSOME boys!!! Thanks.