Last Sunday, I felt really really bad. I wound up staying home from work on Monday. I called my OB and since I was already scheduled to come in, they told me to come anyway and they'd see what they could do for me. Mom came to the appointment with me, and got to meet our doctor.
The boys looked fine, and we got to hear the heartbeats again, which I always enjoy! My doctor prescribed some medicine and sent me on my way. Over the next few days, I gradually started feeling better. I was reluctant to take Monday off, but I'm glad I did, I think I really needed the rest.
Today I had a visit with my perinatologist. Mom came along with me to that visit, too. It's amazing how different the clarity is on the sonogram screen at the perinatologist. We found out that one boy is 1.4 pounds and the other is 1.1. Everything is continuing to look good. I'll go back to the OB in a couple of weeks and to the perinatologist the week after that. Having twins means a lot of doctor appoinments, but I know that I'm in good hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment