Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to School

I started back to work on the 9th. Naturally, Justin woke up that day with the same croup that Jack had, so David and the boys wound up meeting my mom at the pediatrician's office, and they spent the day with her. Friday they were good to go to daycare, so I dropped them off and headed to work. That morning was rather difficult, but the afternoon was better. We then worked it out that David would do drop-off in he morning and I would do pick up. That arrangement works really well!

I have a new campus (to me) and one of my old ones. So far, I'm enjoying both of them. It is really nice to see familiar faces and they all ask about the boys, want to see pictures and act like they're glad to have me back. Things have been good at my new campus as well. While it is a bit difficult to take over someone else's campus, being unfamiliar with things, the staff there has been great. I really think this is going to be a good year.

I wondered if it would be hard to not be with the boys all the time. I do miss them, but I'm able to see them on the camera at daycare and they are doing great. I am so lucky that my district let me take a year off to be with the boys. I really enjoyed that year with them, I'm so glad I was able to do that. Now I get to return to my job, and I'm really enjoying that, too. I get to enjoy the best of both worlds, how awesome is that?

Now my days are a whirlwind of getting everything in order for the start if the school year. It's going to be a wild ride!

No comments: