Most people who know me know how much I love and use my Ipad. I found out about this really neat app for Iphone. I use it on my Ipad and it works great on it as well. It's the What to Expect baby tracker app. It's a handy little tool that lets me keep track of when, what and how much they eat, vaccinations, frequency and content of diaper changes, as well as how much they sleep. This tool is great, since my pediatrician always asks about these things, and sometimes it's hard to keep track between the two of them.
It also talks about developmental milestones and gives access to various message boards, which is also neat. They have a specific board for multiples, which is very nice! Hooray for technology!
A funny story from yesterday: Justin was fussing, so I went in to check on him. I got him calmed down, put his pacifier back in and turned to check on Jack. He had been laying there quietly the entire time, but the minute his eyes met mine, he immediately started screaming. Thank you, Jack.
No comments:
Post a Comment