Saturday night, David and I attended the wedding of a friend. On Friday afternoon, some friends called to let us know they were going to be in town and wanted to meet the boys. They came over Saturday afternoon until it was time to leave for the wedding. It was wonderful to see them and we had a great visit! Once we were ready to go, we packed up the boys and took them to my parents' house.
We used our GPS to get us to the wedding site, and it took us kind of an odd way, but we got there on time, so it turned out okay. The wedding was beautiful and I really enjoyed the ceremony. The reception, which was held at the same location, was a lot of fun. We saw several faces that we hadn't seen in awhile, so that was fun, too!
The DJ was really good, played a lot of songs that got people on the dance floor. David and I had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment