Today marks our seventh anniversary! At this time, seven years ago, we were just arriving at the church. My parents had borrowed my grandparents' van in order to fit all of our stuff (including my big poufy dress and petticoat)! My bridesmaids pulled up alongside us in the parking lot, and we were talking to each other via cell phone. My dad spotted David and his best man pulling into the parking lot, so I had to duck down and sneak in at the front of the church.
Once we were all in, we got dressed and were ready to walk down the aisle. I remember once the doors opened and everyone turned to look at us, what a cool feeling that was. I also remember thinking how awesome the organ sounded! I had a huge smile on my face pretty much the entire day. I enjoyed our wedding day so much. I loved seeing all the people who came together to celebrate with us.
Seven years later, we have a house, a dog, different jobs, and of course, our boys. While the wedding truly was a wonderful day, it's the marriage part that has been the really great part! Hooray for seven years!







1 comment:
Neat analysis! So glad the wedding AND the rest happened.
Post a Comment