This past Sunday, two longtime friends of mine got married. I've known the groom since second grade, and the bride since high school. I reconnected with her on Facebook a few years ago and invited her to a Frisco Band concert, and now the three of us all play in the band!
Anyway, my parents were watching the boys so we could attend the ceremony, then they brought them to us for the reception. They got married in front of a gazebo at a local golf course. It was a very unusual ceremony, the bride wore a black dress, the attendants' attire was unique for each person, and the music was definitely non-traditional!
After the ceremony, we had appetizers in the main hall of the hotel on the golf course, then it was time for the reception! The bride and groom came in and danced their first dance. The boys were there at that point and we gave them their milk while we ate. They did great at the reception! I also got to talk with a friend that I hadn't seen since high school, that was awesome!
I got some good pictures, including one of all of us that went to high school together! The boys were starting to get a bit fussy as we were eating cake (although we did give them a few bites of cake) so we decided it was time to go. We had a great time and I wish my friends many years of happiness together!



No comments:
Post a Comment