Sunday, February 19, 2012

The craziness that was this past week...

  • Monday, I woke up with nausea and a fever.
  • Monday, Justin threw up his bottle and was acting sluggish.
  • I wasn't feeling well enough to go to their doctor, so Mom picked up Justin and David met them there.
  • Their doctor diagnosed an ear infection. Antibiotics twice a day for Justin.
  • Tuesday & Wednesday, I was not any better. Mom came over on Monday & Tuesday to watch the boys while I slept. Wednesday, I tried to nap when they did, which was interesting.
  • Thursday morning, we got a call that David's mom, Barbara, fell through a glass door and was in the hospital. David goes to Abilene, boys and I stay here.
  • Friday afternoon, David and Barbara head to Frisco, my parents had volunteered to take the boys Friday night. I needed a break, so I said yes.
  • Saturday morning, Mom called to say that Jack threw up his bottle and had a fever. We meet her at the doctor.
  • Jack has a virus (thankfully not RSV) and gets to have nebulizer treatments three times a day!

    At some point you just have to laugh. And eat some chocolate.
  • No comments: