Saturday, February 11, 2012

Party in Denton

Yesterday, I had a conference in Denton. Barbara came to be with the boys while I was away. While it was hard to leave them, I knew they were in good hands. I was still a bit sad, though.

The conference was the winter conference of our local organization for licensed specialists in school psychology. Plus, it was in Denton, so I knew a bunch of people. I really enjoy these conferences, I learn some good stuff and see people that I don't always get to see.

Yesterday was no different. I ran into someone that I hadn't seen since grad school in 2003. Needless to say, I've had a few major life changes since then. It was wonderful to catch up with her. I also enjoyed seeing my Denton colleagues. They all asked about the boys, wanted to see pictures, etc.

It was a very enjoyable day, and gave me a brief glimpse into what it'll be like when I return to work next school year!

No comments: