Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Library Fun!

The boys finished their bottles in record time this morning at the library. Since we had some time before story time, we ventured downstairs to pick up my library card, which I had ordered awhile back. But first we had to take pictures of them in their Thing 1 & Thing 2 outfits in front of the Thing 1 & Thing 2 painted on the wall on the children's floor.

While we were downstairs, the clerk asked if I wanted to get cards for Jack & Justin. I thought about it and said sure. I knew we'd want to get them cards eventually, and figured why not. She showed me to the computer where I filled out paperwork for both boys and waited for their cards. I wrote their names on their cards and put them away for safekeeping. I hope they'll love books as much as David and I do!

After the library, we went up to church for the mid-day Ash Wednesday service. Well, the boys were in the nursery. The service was very good and I'm glad that I was able to go. The boys and I met with Billy after and got a picture of him wearing a Dr. Seuss hat with the boys in their onesies. It turned out really cute!

No comments: